Sunday, January 30, 2022

A Little Monkey Valentine!!

 Hi,

I have another simple Valentine for you today using dies by Karen Burniston!  This is a fold I use to do many years ago and was reminded of it by my friend Karen Aicken.

Below is the front of my card


and opened up!


I use to teach a class with this fold many years ago.  I was reminded of it when I saw my friend Karen Aicken do a fold like this.  I thought it was perfect for some Valentine Monkeys!


Supplies I used today are linked below 
thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

maroulette said...

I would love to know how to do the Valentine monkey card. Can you tell me the name of the fold so I can research it?

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...