Friday, January 28, 2022

No Lion I'm Wild About You!

 Hi,


Another fun Valentine using the same die as yesterday for the Pop Up Mechanism the Katherine Label Pop Up!  I used it in the regular orientation and put the New Heart Crosshatch dies on it!

Below is the front of my card!


The Go Wild die set by Karen Burniston was perfect for the front.
The stamps used are by Stamps By Judith and I have had them for many years...


Te card opened up with the cute Lion from the set!


A closer look....



 This card was super simple...and I was happy to bring out some stamps from my past :)

Supplies I used today are linked below!
Thank you so much for stopping nd have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly

2 comments:

Stampin' Happy said...

Love the lion! I can't wait to get the new release dies and give them a try.

terlyart said...

ADORABLE, love it!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...