Sunday, January 30, 2022

A St. Patty's Day Card Using New Dies By Karen Burniston!

 Hi,

I have a St Patty's Day card to show you today using some of the New dies just released by Karen Burniston.

I also used the little labels Pop Up which I love.....

Below is the front of my card


I used the New Happy St. Patricks Day with Shadow.
Paper is some old paper I had in my stash....

And the inside

Die sets I used for my card below are all Karen Burniston and linked below.
The sentiments used are favorites by Paper Smooches and no longer available.

Thank you for stopping nd have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...