Monday, May 3, 2021

Playing With Cute Farm Animals By Joset For Elizabeth Craft Designs!

 Hi,

I finally had a little time this morning to play with the cute Farm Animals by Joset for Elizabeth Craft Designs.... They are so much Fun!!  Creating with them makes me smile and I know it will make a recipient smile too!!

Below are the cards I made using two of the animals.....

First up this fun little Lamb..... I love him! For this one I did not use the fleece behind his head for a different look.
Love EWE and Ground is created using dies by Karen Burniston!




And another card using the Fun Cow and the Stamps!!

The sentiment by ECD cracks me up!! How perfect to send to friends huh?
And another photo


I think I need to get the WHOLE collection...they are so fun to create with!
Supplies I used today are linked below!
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Super cute critters! Eeeep! Love the sheep!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...