Tuesday, May 4, 2021

May Karen Burniston Designer Challenge New Dies!!

 Hi,

This months designer challenge is to use thee new dies!  I decided to use some old with the New....it had been a while since I had played with the Tent Pop Up!  My older brothers birthday is in a few days and it was a perfect theme to make him a card!  I used the New Tiny Tree's and the New Welcome with a few older sets and dies!

Below is the front of may card!


I used some very old Stamping Up Paper and the Katherine Label and Happy Birthday on the front!

The Inside
I used the New Tiny Trees, and  the Welcome with Shadow!

And another 


And a close up!


I added some Fish and a lantern from the Camping Charms and those sweet little birds are from the Tiny Tree's!  the love you is a favorite and from the Pop N Swap set!
Supplies I used are linked below if available 
below is a video of Karen using the Tiny Trees they are so much fun!!




Tomorrow on Karen's blog you will get to see ll the other designers cards and a card and video by Karen you won't want to miss!!


Thanks for Hopping with us today and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

Gail said...

The Tent Die was my very first KB metal die set I purchased - wow - love the tiny trees with this - great inspiration - I see a tent and tree creation in my future - have a wonderful day and Happy Birthday to your brother!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...