Tuesday, May 18, 2021

A Little Card Using The New Beautiful Blooms by Elizabeth Craft Designs!!

 Hi,

When I saw the new stamps by ECD and a Hydrangea.... well I had to have it!!  Hydrangeas are my favorite and especially in Blues...

I used stamps by Elizabeth Craft Designs and The Pizza Box die set for my card today.


The Pizza Box die set is not only fun for a little box but makes great cards too!!!  And this Hydrangea..... ummmm love!!  I colored mine today with polychromos.
Another Photo



There are more flowers in the stamp set this is just using one of them.

Supplies I used today are linked below!
Thank you for stopping!
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...