Monday, May 17, 2021

A Sympathy Card For A Friend Using Dies By Karen Burniston!

 Hi,

Sympathy cards are always hard to make....and we all hope we never have to make them.

I decided to make the card cheery for my friend that just lost her father.

I used several dies by Karen Burniston and Paper by Lawn Fawn.

Below is the card opened up!


The star die of my card is the Upsy Daisy set on of my very favorites!
The sentiment is one by Hero Arts and was perfect to put on the little banner...

Supplies I used are linked below using affiliates.  It helps me continue to blog and bring inspiration to you.
thank you for stopping by today!
Have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...