Thursday, May 20, 2021

29 Again???

 Hi,

Birthday cards are suppose to be fun right?  I made a card for a friend using happy dies and sparkle....doesn't get much better that that .   Todays card uses dies by Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Below is the front of my card!


And opened up!


Sentiment is a retired Paper smooches and one of my all time favorites....

And a Close up!


I love the way the card opens up and the Cow goes up with the balloon...so Fun!!
And a Cow with Sparkly glasses is so fun....

Supplies I used today are listed below....
thank you for stopping by my corner of the world.
Have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly









No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...