Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Sneek Peek Of The Flower Pivot Panel By Karen Burniston!

 Hi,

I Love the Pivot Panels by Karen Burniston and how they can go in so many types of cards!  Today's card uses the New Flower Pivot Panel in a Circle Tag Book Pop Up! The die set is so fun....

Below is the card I created today!

I decided to make a Springtime card in happy colors!
I used my favorite papers by Lawn Fawn for my card today.

Opened Up!

Another Photo....

All the supplies I used today are linked below except the New Dies. ( They will be available on the 19th)
Thank you for stopping by today....
Have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly

1 comment:

Gail said...

Bring on Spring and Summer - this card is speaking to me - lovely work!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...