Wednesday, April 14, 2021

How About a Mushroom House With Fairies Using New Dies By Karen Burniston And Stamps By Reverse Confetti!

 Hi,


I have another peek of New dies coming next week from Karen Burniston todays card used the Tiny house and the Mushroom Tiny House add ons this card also used the New Tiny Tree!  Stamps I used today are by Reverse Confetti!

Below is the front of my card!


And the card opened up...
How cuuuute is that mushroom House???  So in love with the new dies....



And a closer look....


Supplies I used today are linked below for your convenience!

Below is an assembly video by Karen so you can see how easy it is to create


And also the Tiny Trees!






Thank You for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

Gail said...

Super cool - nice work!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...