Thursday, April 15, 2021

Some Pretty Flowers Using Dies By Elizabeth Craft Designs and Paper By ETC Papers!

 Hi,

When I have some down time I love creating pretty paper flowers.....these were created using dies created by Anita Izendoorn for Elizabeth Craft Designs! the flower I used here us the same flower just tooled two different ways!

Below is a card I created using an alcohol inked piece of EVO synthetic paper by ETC Papers.

Flowers were colored using Hero Arts Reactive inks!


And another photo


I love them against the inked background....

Supplies I used for this card are linked below!
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...