Monday, April 12, 2021

Preview Of NEW Dies by Karen Burniston Shipping Soon!!!

 Hi,

Previews for the New dies by Karen Burniston start today and boy are you in for some FUN!!!!

Today I'm showing a Waterfall Card using the Waterfall die set and the Flower Pivot Panel dies with a few added dies from other sets!


Below are some photos of my card!



And several as it opens....


I'm super excited for this hello to come back it was in one of the old ECD sets and I loved it!
How fun are all these dies that come in this set???




those tiny Flowers are from the Tiny Trees set and the ground is from the Long Edges Set!


What do you think???  I love this set sooooooo much!  Tons of possibilities....

Here is a photo of all the NEW dies that will shipping around the 19th!



I cut wait to show you more creations with the NEW dies!!!
Thanks for stopping by today...
Happy Monday!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

Francisca said...

OMG , i want them all ;-)
lovely card
Francisca

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...