Thursday, April 8, 2021

A Slimline Card In My Kind Of colors!!

 Hi,

We are headed out for a short camping trip and I wanted to leave something new on my blog before we left.  I just got some New dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs and wanted to play.... I made a background with alcohol inks on EVO Synthetic Paper and framed it with a die cut using a Karen Burniston die and decorated my card using new dies by ECD.

Below is my card


I love playing with the flowers by Anita when I have time they are so fun....
and the macramé die is a new one from their planner essentials line...a great die for cards too!!
It's perfect against a background on EVO by ETC Papers!!

below is a closer look....


I inked the flowers with Hero Arts Reactive Inks....I love them!!

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank You for stopping
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...