Wednesday, April 7, 2021

No Bad Days Using Dies By Erin Lee Creative!!

 Hi,

I just got some FUN stamps and dies by Erin Lee Creative and even though I really shouldn't have been playing as we have company coming... I could not wait to make a card!  Rainbows are my HAPPY!!   ( you've probably figured that out :)  )

Below is the quick card I made with super FUN dies!!!


and a close up so you can see the sparkle

I love the rainbow clouds too....I had to!

And another simple card!


those black hearts are shiny but the photo does not capture it!


I used glitter card stock by ETC for the White Clouds and No Bad Days ( Which By the way is Dales favorite saying)
Check out all the fun stuff Erin has in her shop!!  Im so proud of  her....she is a Momma of three married to a Dr. who is an essential worker and is super talented and sweet!!
Supplies I used today are linked below!
Thank you for stopping...
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...