Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Karen Burniston April Designer Challenge!

 Hi,

It's designer challenge time and this month we were to create something sweet!  I'm not a huge sweet eater but I love a yummy coffee :)  So my choice for todays card was a coffee cup pop up!

Below is the front of my card!


And the card opened up!


And a close up of the cup


This card is going to the nurse that will give me my second COVID vaccine in a few weeks!
I love bringing a smile to their faces as they care so deeply to be doing what they do....
All dies used today are by Karen Burniston and linked below for your convenience.

Tomorrow on Karen's Blog you will get to see all the cards by the other designers and a card and video by Karen!

thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!!
XOXO
Kelly



3 comments:

Jill R said...

That is such an awesome card and such an awesome idea! You ROCK!

Debbie L Roberts said...

Such a cute card. Who wouldn't want to receive this card?

ksplumlee said...

Cute way to give a gift card. Who doesn't like coffee/tea and donuts. Great card.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...