Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Happy Day With Pretty Hydrangeas And A Pizza Box!

 Hi,

I just got the Pizza Box die set by Elizabeth Craft Designs and wanted to put some Hydrangeas on it using Florals 2 set I played with last week!  I also used a Happy Day by Karen Burniston and paper and sentiment by MFT.

Below are some photos....


I inked my flowers with Hero Arts Reactive and spritzed them with a distress sprayer.


This will also be perfect to enclose a gift card with the card....


and another


and a few more....


Supplies I used if available are linked below.  The tool set I use is by Elizabeth Craft Designs and I do not see it on their sight currently!
 Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...