Monday, March 15, 2021

Just Chicken In.....

 Hi,

Over the weekend Karen Burniston had an online class through Stamp and Scrapbook Expo!  The card she taught was th Just Chicken In Pop Up!  The DT was lucky enough to ge t to play....

I created 4 cards from her class...they were so much fun!!  If you missed it you can catch it on her You Tube channel....

Below are the cards I created!

This first one is with the paper from her kit.



And opened up!


And then I made two alike for my boys for Easter


And then a Girly one for Camden!



Such a Fun card and Karens instructions make it super easy!!
The dies on her original card are on sale for 4 days so if you want them hurry and grab them!! (I used the flowers from the Flip Frame and they are not on sale)
here is a link to the youtube channel!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU_bep2Dxcc
The Supplies I used are linked below :)
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...