Tuesday, March 2, 2021

March Karen Burniston Designer Challenge

 Hi,

Its time for this months Karen Burniston designer challenge and this month we are playing with Black and White with a Pop of Color!!  I couldn't help but use my favorite color for my Pop!

Today I am using the Circle Tag Book Pop Up and other dies by Karen Burniston.

The stamps are MFT and were perfect for the Black and White challenge....

Below is the card in the closed position


It killed me tot to shade and blush the zebras but I wanted to stick to Black and White and my color only...
Stamps are MFT and so is the patterned paper.

And the card opened up!




 A few other pictures!



This came together so quickly!  Yay for Black and White stamps :)

Tomorrow on Karen's Blog you will get to see all the other designers cards and a card and video by Karen!
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Supplies are linked below if available....
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...