Saturday, February 20, 2021

Three Sunny Cards Using Alcohol Ink , EVO Paper And other Dies!

 Hi,

I'm going to have to get more of the EVO paper by Etc Papers as I'm almost out!!!  I also can not wait to get their glittered card stock...I used some I had on hand for my cards today!

Below is the first of three cards I created today





and when the light hits it....




and another card....


on this one I used a retired MFT image I had colored lying around.  The sentiment is Taylored Expression!
below is another photo when the light hits the card...



And the last card I created


And when the light hits it....


I just LOVE all the colors in the Rainbow Holographic card stock!!



How about those colors???  These cards make me HAPPY with the Holographic Paper and Glitter....Yum!!
The Nested Heart Die is by Erin Lee Creative and the XO is Karen Burniston!
Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks listed below.....

Thank you for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...