Friday, February 19, 2021

A Simple Card With Riley The Moose As Bernie!!

 Hi,

I  couldn't resist using one of my EVO synthetic alcohol inked background (using paper by ETC Papers) for a card using Riley The Moose as Bernie (by Riley and Co.) and a super fun Heart Die and Rainbow card stock by Erin Lee Creative)! Sentiment is a favorite by Paper Smooches that is no longer available! 


A few other photos so you can see how the cardstock changes....LOVE it!!



I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Paper both the Holographic and the EVO Synthetic papers!
Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful Friday!!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...