Monday, February 22, 2021

One Last Group Of Cards Created With Alcohol Ink And EVO Paper!

 Hi,

I got to pay this weekend with more alcohol ink and EVO Paper by ETC Papers and made some more cards for my daughter to have on hand.  I have a few pieces left of inked paper and I will keep them to make cards for me :)  Can't wait to get more of this paper.

Below are some shaped cards I made ( I love little shaped cards)


For this one I used a Rainbow Die by Erin Lee Creative and sentiment by MFT.


And this one with Dies by Karen Burniston and a TE sentiment!


And this one with a Mama Elephant Die and TE sentiment!

then I made several regular sized cards.. below.


It has been super fun playing with this paper and inks and making fast cards!  Most of my cards take hours to create and so I don't ever have a lot to send out....I need to do this more often!
Thank you for stopping by today and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...