Thursday, February 4, 2021

A Baby Boy Card Using Dies By Karen Burniston!

 Hi,

It's not often these days I get the chance to make baby cards.... but I have a very good friend and her daughter is having a baby boy soon!  I decided to used the Charm Accordion die set by Karen Burniston for my card.

Below is the front of the card


and another view.....

and opened up!



This die set has always been one of my favorites....I just love the little card it makes and Karen has several fun charm sets that can be used with it too!!
Supplies I used today are linked below....
Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...