Wednesday, February 3, 2021

A Birthday Card Using Dies By Karen Burniston And Stamps By Taylored Expressions!

 Hi,

I really need to stock up on some birthday cards...I'm always flying by the seat of my pants on that one!

I decided to make another Upsy Daisy Pop Up using dies by Karen Burniston and stamps by Taylored Expressions!

Below is the front of my card!


And the Inside!

I just love the Gus and Gertie stamps by Taylored Expressions....They are super easy to color and FUN!!
I used the Upsy Daisy Pop Up by Karen Burniston for this card , it's one of my favorites and so versatile....

Below is a closet look at the images....

I love the you can dangle a message from this, I used some jump rings on my card.
Supplies I used here are linked below...
Thanks for popping by!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

Gail said...

This is a fabulous and fun card!! Love it!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...