Saturday, February 6, 2021

A Valentine's Day Card Using Dies By Karen Burniston And Stamps By Reverse Confetti

 Hi,  It's no secret Valentine's Day cards are my favorite....I love to make them they just make me happy!

As do these adorable stamps by Reverse Confetti!!  I decided to make an Upsy Daisy Pop Up using dies by Karen Burniston so I could put a few of these cute images on one card.

Below is the Front of my card!


and the inside



this card can open all the way up too.....


And a closer look at the cute images



Supplies I used for this fun card can be found below!
thanks for stopping by....
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...