Tuesday, January 5, 2021

An Elmo Valentine Slimline!

 Hi,


Hello.....

Ive been away for a little over a month!  I needed to take a step back and breathe a little.  I'm back today for the monthly Karen Burniston Designer Challenge nd our theme this month is Thinking Of You!  

I had this idea to create abetter Elmo card on a slimline using dies by Karen.... I love Elmo for Valentines Day!

Below is the front of my card!



and the Inside


And a close up of Elmo with his Yummy Chocolate!


Supplies I used are linked below..... :)
other than the paper which is Hobby Lobby!

Tomorrow on karenburniston.com you will get to see all the designers creations and a video and card by Karen you will not want to miss....

Hope you all have a great day!  
Stay Happy and Safe
XOXO
Kelly








No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...