Tuesday, December 1, 2020

A First Birthday Card With A Pop Up Elmo!

 Hi,

I made a card for a friends granddaughter that is turning one and loves Elmo.  The Bitty and Surprise Ball Pop Up die sets by Karen Burniston were perfect for this!

Below is the front of the card



Having a really long name I needed to shatter the letters a bit ;)

The card opened up!


And another.....


I used the Flowers from the Flip Frame set to make some fingers....

Another Photo!




Supplies I used for this fun card are linked below.....

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

XOXO

Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...