Sunday, November 15, 2020

Happy Birthday Noah!!

 Hi, today is my youngest grandson's birthday, he is ten today!!  I'll tell you they grow up so darn fast.

He loves skateboarding, every year I try and make another skateboarding card but my stamps for skateboards is limited. I decided to use dies by Karen Burniston and make my own skateboards :)


Below is the front of the card....





I created the skateboards using the smallest rectangle from the Slim Frames  (I rounded the corners) and the eyelet dies from the Flap and Closure die set


And the Inside

All supplies are linked below....
Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...