Friday, January 15, 2021

A Fun Valentines Card Using Dies By Karen Burniston And Stamps By Taylored Expressions!

 Hi,

My favorite cards to make are Valentines....not sure why :)  some say it's a Hallmark holiday and don't care for it.   I love sending cards to tell someone you love them...

I love the Gus and Gertie sets by Taylored Expressions and thought they would be perfect for my Rainbow Heart Valentine (Inspired by my friend Karen Aicken) using dies by Karen Burniston!

Below is the front of my card!





And the card opened up!

And a little closer look....


How cute is the dog on the skateboard??  I know a certain little boy that will love this on his cards....

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day xoxo
Kelly



A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...