Tuesday, October 20, 2020

A Christmas House Pop Up With New and Older Dies By Karen Burniston

 Hi,

I have another card to show you today using New dies preordering now by Karen Burniston!  I used older dies a long with the New Holly Pattern Plate, Holiday House, and  Holiday Charms die sets!


Below is the front of my card!



and another photo.... can you see the sparkle on the berries?


Then the card opened up!











I'm a big fan of non traditional colors on Christmas cards...and I LOVE this House!!
Still love the  House and Fence Pop Up too and was happy to bring it out to play!

Supplies I used are linked below :) these New dies are preordering now and shipping the first week of November!

Thank You for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly


 



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...