Thursday, October 22, 2020

New Slimline Die Sets By Karen Burniston Preordering Now!!

 Hi,

Slimline are so popular and I'm thrilled that Karen Burniston has designed two sets especially for slimliness....

I have a little Happy Holidays Slimline card to show you today!


Below is the Front of my card!



And the card opened up!


and a closer look....


I used the New Mini Pop Up's to stage the Penguins and for the Action like wobbler for the snowflake .

Supplies I used today are linked below!
Thank you for stopping by....
these dies will be shipping the first week of November :)
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...