Monday, October 19, 2020

A Christmas Reindeer Using NEW dies by Karen Burniston Pre Ordering Now!!

 Hi,

I have a Christmas card to show you today using the reindeer add ons and other new dies by Karen Burniston preordering now and shipping in November! I love this release and know you will too!



On the front I used the New Pine Sprigs that come on the Holiday Charms set,  a long with the oval frames and Merry Christmas!

And on the Inside a Pop Up Moose or Reindeer  bring a gingerbread man using the New Add Ons and other new dies....

and another photo...


 

I just love these add ons and new dies they compliment the already amazing Christmas collection available....

I used some old papers from my stash for my card today.

Other supplies are linked below.

Thank You for stopping by today and have a great day!

XOXO

Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...