Tuesday, September 1, 2020

September Karen Burniston Designer Challenge!!

Hi, It's  the Karen Burniston designer challenge time and this month we are playing with the Bitty and Surprise Ball Pop Up sets our theme is In The Wild!  I decided to make a Happy Elephant using MY colors!

Below is the front of my card


I used the New Elephant from the Safari Animals set and some flowers from the Flip Frame

Below is the Inside




These Fun Animals make me happy....Tomorrow over at Karen's Blog you will get to see all the designers cards and a card and video by Karen that will be Amazing!
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies are linked below...
XOXO
Kelly














No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...