Friday, August 28, 2020

Bon Voyage With New Dies By Karen Burniston!

Hi,

Have you seen the New Purse Pop Up by Karen Burniston and all that you can do with this set? I love that it can be a suitcase or a Purse or even a Tool Box like a card my team Sandy Diller created.  Today I have a Bon Voyage Card using the New dies!

Below is the front of my card




And the inside....


you can't put anything in the little purse but it is such a fun and easy pop up!

I used some patterned paper  from my stash but there are so many ways to decorate this little purse...

Supplies I used are linked below
hope you have a great day!!
XO
Kelly










A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...