Wednesday, September 9, 2020

A Card For Bill!

 Hi,

My friends brother has been in the hospital for a very long time and is coming home soon!  

Her wish was for him to have a stack of cards waiting for him when he got home!   I know if it were my brother I would want nothing less....

I made a quick card using an older Jane's Doodles stamp set that is only available as a digital stamp set now!  It always makes me smile though..... I also used the Karen Burniston Katherine Label die set and other KB dies!


Below is the front of the card!


and the inside....


All dies are Karen Burniston and all stamps are Jane's Doodles!
Supplies are linked below!
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...