Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Simon Says Stamp Stamptember With Riley And Co.!!!!

 Hi,

Don't you just love Simon Says Stamp's Stamptember???  I'm a big fan of Simon Says stamp and I love Simon's Momma Heidi!  One of the things I love most about her is she brings the stamping world together in Stamptember!!! I'm excited to show you the cards I created using the Exclusive Simon/ Riley and Co. set!!  I also loooooove me some Riley and know you will too!! If you love this set as much as I do you better grab it soon before it is gone as once they are gone they are gone!!


Below is the front f my first card!



I used some dies by Karen Burniston for the front!

Then the inside with cute Riley and Simon and Burt the cat!!


Aren't they the cuuuuuuuuutest??  And the sentiments with the set are so much fun!!

Here is a closer look at the image


I couldn't stop playing so I made another card!!!

Below is the front...


And the inside :)


I snipped the Happy Birthday off of the bottom of this sentiment so I could fit it nicely on the label. I can always add it back when I want to use it on the bottom,

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank you for stopping and have a perfect Stamptember day!!!
XOXO
Kelly










No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...