Friday, August 14, 2020

Zebra Bitty/Surprise Ball!

Hi,

I have a Fun card to show you today I made using both the Bitty and Surprise Ball sets and a few other dies by Karen Burniston!

Below is the front of my card!
I used a stamp set and papers by MFT and dies by Karen!


And the card opened up!


And a close up!


For His Eyelashes I used parts from the Tiny Zebra/Horse Maine
Paper are MFT and the Animal Print one is discontinued.
Supplies I used are linked below, Thank You for stopping nd have a Super day!
XOXO
Kelly





2 comments:

Gail said...

Are the face parts used here Kelly part of the large ball? I am thinking I could lift this Zebra using ovals and circles in my stash--- I plan to get the animal parts for the Bitty ball as soon as they are in--- things sold out fast --- nice Zebra

Kelly Booth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...