Thursday, August 13, 2020

A Pop Up Card For A Friend That's Feeling Green!



Hi,

We have a friend that just had a major health scare....the next best thing to being there is a handmade card to bring a smile right?
I decided to go with a Frog theme  :) Using dies by Karen Burniston and  for the front I used stamps by MFT and some old papers from my stash for a slimline card!!


And the inside where I tried to make a Frog Pop Up.....
Kind of a silly little frog but fun.....



Another View....



And a Closer look at the frog


All dies except for the heart are uy Karen Burniston.

Here is what I used to make Legs




Supplies I used for today's card are linked below....
Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly







No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...