Wednesday, August 12, 2020

A Hippo Happy Day Card For A Friend Using Dies By Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I have a friend that I think of when I think about Hippo's she loves Fiona the Baby Hippo from the Ohio zoo.  I could not resist making a card for her using the Bitty Ball and Surprise Ball Pop Up sets by Karen Burniston!

Below is the front of my card....


I could have easily made this a smaller card but I decided to do something different and make a Big card!!

Then when the card opens :)



All dies are by Karen and linked below.  The papers are from MFT and ECD and not available anymore.

This Hippo makes me smile BIG and I hope it will her too!

Supplies I used are linked below.
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day....
XOXO
Kelly








1 comment:

Gail said...

Super Sweet--- I have not ordered the animal parts to the bitty ball - getting the bitty ball this week - have to wait for the animal parts to be restocked - did get my million rubber band package as recommended by Karen - LOL-- just tapping my foot and ready to create when my Bitty ball arrives! Thanks for your ideas! have a blessed day!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...