Sunday, August 9, 2020

A Purse Pop Up With Sophie by Riley And Co. And Dies By Karen Burniston!

Hi,

You know Riley and KB just go together perfectly....I love to color Sophie and Riley by Riley and Co. but have been a lazy colorist lately!  I got out a few favorites and though they would be perfect with the NEW Purse Pop Up by Karen Burniston!

Below is the front of my card.....


The sentiment is a fun one also by Funny Bones for Riley and Co!

And the Inside of my card with the New Purse Pop Up!

Another Photo...


Supplies I used for this card are linked below...
Thank You for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...