Saturday, August 15, 2020

Happy Birthday Card With A Pop Up LLAma!

Hi,

I was playing with dies by Karen Burniston and some stamps by Dare 2B Artsy and Honey Bee Stamps and decided to try to male a Pop Up Llama using the New Bitty Ball and Surprise Ball Pop Ups!

Below is the front of my card using the cute Dare 2B Artsy Llama and dies by Karen Burniston!


Then when the card opens up my Pop Up Llama pops up to wish the recipient a happy birthday!


The fun sentiment is by Honey Bee stamps I just love that one!
I tried to make a little hair on top of my Llama by cutting an extra top and snipping some away and then fringing it for hair..
other dies are from the Animal Add Ons


Another View..


And a closer look


Papers I used on my var today are by MFT.
Supplies I used are linked below, thank you for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...