Friday, July 17, 2020

Triple Flip With New Fast Food Charms By Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I love love the Triple Flip die set by Karen Burniston and knew when I saw the NEW fast food charms they would be perfect on this!

I used some of my favorite sentiments by Paper Smooches to go with the fun fast food that I colored with Copic Markers!

Below is the front of the card!


Another view.... the C on the Cup was cut from a Karen Burniston Congrats word.


Then when you pull the arrow... you get to see the backside of the little flaps!



Love these Fast Food Charms and know I will use them lots!!




Supplies I used are linked below for your convenance.

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly








No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...