Saturday, July 18, 2020

A Happy Birthday With New Dies By Karen Burniston!!

Hi,

I have a Pop n' Swap card on my log today using NEW dies by Karen Burniston from the July release! This one is a Birthday card...
Below is the front using the New Fronds Pattern Plate



And as the card opens the image on top inside hides and one below pops out!
So fun!!



Below is the card opened up!  I used the decorator dies that come with the set for the love you and other pieces and the New Go Wild inside.
Such a Fun set!!


The Animal print paper is older MFT paper....

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XOXO
Kelly








No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...