Thursday, July 16, 2020

A Birthday Card Using The New July Release By Karen Burniston!!

Hi,

I've been busy this month playing with NEW dies by Karen Burniston...as usual you are going to LOVE this release!!!
Today I have a Birthday card to show you using the Flip Frame and the New Safari Animals!!

Below is the front of my card!


How sweet is the Elephant??  I used the Birthday charms on this card as well....

Then When Opened....


How fun are these sweet Safari Animals all dressed up for a birthday??  I love the New Go Wild sentiment too....
The Flip Frame is a Favorite of mine and such an impressive Pop Up!

Supplies I used are linked below...
Thank you for stopping today!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...