Thursday, July 9, 2020

A Slimline Hello Using My Favorite Parrot!

Hi,

I have a Slimline card to show you today I created using several dies and the Mama Elephant Basic Slimline set. I love the Elizabeth Craft Designs Parrot by Joset and thought he would be perfect on this card on an action wobbler....

Below is the card I created....


I used Hello's by Paper Smooches, Hero Arts and Karen Burniston and the Parrot by Elizabeth Craft Designs....
I colored ny Parrot pieces using Hero Arts Reactive Inks and enamel accents for his eyes.
Can't tell you how much I adore this bird... he is sure to make anyone smile especially on a mini action wobbler!

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank you for stopping today and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...