Tuesday, July 7, 2020

July Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Two Folds!

Hi,

It's time for this months Karen Burniston Designer Challenge!  This month we are to use two folds.  I decided to make a fun birthday card for my granddaughter and add the Flap and Closure for my second fold!

Below Is the Front of my card for today....



And the card opened up!


And another photo showing the whole card...


She loves Gorilla's so I thought a Gorilla swinging from the palm tree would be fun!
I used several Karen Burniston dies and MFT stamps (linked below)

Tomorrow over at karenburniston.com you will see all the other DT cards and a Fun video and card by Karen!

Thanks for stopping by....and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly














5 comments:

Sweepstakes said...

Will you become our next big winner? Win like, Laptop, Car, Cash, Or more. Enter in our free online sweepstakes, Free online Giveaways and Free Online contests, Don't Miss your Chance. Hurry! Sweepstakes-Online

Circle K Rock Paper Prizes,| Sweepstakes-Online

Circle K Rock Paper Prizes Contest,| Sweepstakes-Online

Circle K Rock Paper Prizes Contest 2020,| Sweepstakes-Online

contests and giveaways,| Sweepstakes-Online

Karen said...

Love your tropical type cards. So cheerful.

Karen Inchak said...

The ‘critters’ on your card are so cute! What a fun card!

slbt17 said...

very fun!

QuickBooks Support said...

Nice & Informative Blog !
Our experts at QuickBooks Customer Service Number are passionate about giving best-in-class in the aftermath of a disaster.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...