Saturday, July 25, 2020

Hello My Friend

Hi,

I'm here to show you a fun brightly colored Gnome card using NEW dies by Karen Burniston!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Fun Gnomes and the Backyard charms are so perfect with them too!

Below id the front of my card today....


Bright Colors just make me happy and so do cute gnomes so that is what I went with for this card!


And Opened up with the  Flip Frame Pop Up and more Gnomes and Flowers and the New Happy Day sentiment too!

A Closer shot...





I just love all the New dies in this July Release....
Supplies I used today are linked below! (I'm sorry I do not know what paper pack I used for this card)

Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly






No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...