Monday, July 27, 2020

Happy Birthday With A Surprise Ball And Bitty Ball Pop Up!

Hi,

Today I have a card to show you I made using the Surprise Ball Pop Up and the New Bitty Ball Pop Up and the New Animal Extras by Karen Burniston to make a Fun Leopard.... ( My Spirit Animal)

Below is the front of the card....
I created a Belly Band to keep the card closed and I used the Border Blends for trim on the front.


And opened up....





And a close up of the leopard :) 


I don't know about me but he makes me smile....
Love creating fun characters!

The animal print paper an older paper pack by MFT and no longer available.
I hate that as it is perfect for these animals...
Other Supplies I used today are linked below!
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!!
XOXO
Kelly






1 comment:

Andre M. said...

These pop ups have such wow factor and the possibilities seem endless for the ways they can be decorated. Such a fun palette on your card.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...