Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A Birthday Card For My Nixen!

Hi,

Today my Nixie turns 10....gosh I love this boy so much .  He is all about super Hero, Golf and Lego's but since I had no stamps for those I decided to use some New stamps by MFT....and one of my favorite sets by Karen Burniston the Fancy Label Accordion.

Below is the front of the card....





And Opened up....





another view





And a closer look







All images were colored with Copic Markers on Neenah 110 and All dies are by Karen Burniston.
Supplies are linked below

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...