Friday, July 31, 2020

Happy Birthday Pop N Swap!

Hi,

I have a Pop N Swap birthday card to show you today using my favorite little giraffe from the July release by Karen Burniston!

Below is the front....




I used the Fronds Pattern Plate on the front along with the Giraffe dressed in a party hat and I used some of the dies from the landscape Scene.



Then as the card opens something swaps from the top to the bottom...on my card I used the new Safari Animals.






And Open :)



And a Video of the Action....






Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank you for stopping by today!
Hope you have a great one...
XOXO
Kelly



















No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...