Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge For August Wings!!

Hi,

It's time for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge for August!  This month we are playing with things with Wings... I decided to create a card using the NEW dies ! Gosh I love this release......

Below is the front of my card....


And opened up! revealing a fairy and a butterfly for the theme...


A Close Up!


How fun is the Flip Frame  Open with things dangling?



Thank you for stopping by!
Tomorrow on Karen's Blog you will see all the designers cards and a Card and Video by Karen too!

XOXO
Kelly







1 comment:

Karen Inchak said...

This is one of the new KB dies I want! Very cool card.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...